Are you winning at the wheel of life… take our quiz!!!
Good wellbeing is all about harmony between as many areas of our life as possible. Not easy when we work, have a family and a home to take care of.
How are you doing? Take a look at the Wheel of Life below. You’ll see an area of life – health and fitness, spirituality, hobbies, etc! Each component that contributes to our overall wellbeing.
How to use it…
- Take a moment to find a quiet spot (if you have one).
- Rate each of these areas of your life out of ten (ten is best)? 🤔
- What do you see?
- Fuller areas of the wheel show what is probably most important to you: if it is work, it may be a need for security driving you or a sense of
purpose in what you do.
- If exercise is high, it may be that health or freedom is a top value for you.
But what about the lowest scores?
- What area’s get neglected in your life? Is it stuff that requires you to focus on you?
- What areas of the wheel are the lowest? It can be that you simply don’t value those areas as highly right now – that’s fine! Life ebbs and flows,
and we all have moments where certain areas of our lives become more important than others.
- What about low-scoring area’s that are important to you? Then you might want to take steps to re-balance that area.
How to make a change?
- Start by picking one area you genuinely want to improve upon.
- What are the 3 things you could be doing to improve that are of life?
- Are there things you know you could be doing in this area, that aren’t happening right now?
- What do you need to stop doing?
- What will happen if you don’t change things? What about if you do change things?
- What one action could you take everyday that would not take up too much time, and would take you in the direction you want to go in?
- Can you commit to that action?
- When will you start?
Once you identify the area and the things you could be doing, try to commit to doing that one activity, once a day for 15 mins. Starting small is a great way to build a habit towards more balanced wellbeing!
“Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“You don’t have to improve everything 100% in one day. You just have to improve 1% per day, and you’ll see big changes for longer!” James Altucher’s 1% rule.
Read more about creating a success system in the Morning Miracle by Hal Elrod.