Counsellor/Psychotherapist - BACP (Accred)) in practice for over 15yrs - working for MIND - IAPT/NHS and for the past two years in private practice at Inspired health Chelmsford.
I offer a free half hour assessment - limited concessions are available depending on income. I can usually offer you an appointment within one week.
I adhere to the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) code of ethics.
The counselling sessions take place in professional - private and comfortable surroundings on a one-to-one basis. I work with my clients - exploring personal
concerns to find ways to resolve or manage them - in an open - non-judgmental manner - whether the issues are current or/and childhood related.
I am an empowerment and integrative therapist working with a variety of therapy models. You can either contact the lovely Chiropractic assistants to make an appointment - or if you would like to discuss your issues in more depth - you can contact me directly on 07931440335 confidentiality assured.
Questions people need help with:
- Why do I feel so depressed?
- Why do I have panic attacks?
- Why can’t I motivate myself?
- Why do I feel so stressed?
- Why would anyone want to listen to me?
- Why don't I have any confidence?
- Why do I feel so anxious?
- Why do I feel so alone - invisible?
- Why do my relationships always go wrong?
- Why do if find it so hard to trust?
- Why do I feel so bad about myself?